Zebra/flame/tye dye cover
I did measurements on my Serger and used my Serger to connect the zebra and flames together. I did the side pieces in arches on this one and it made it much easier to sew them to the other pieces on the sewing machine. I then did a hem around the bottom of all of it to smooth it out and make it look good! This was an easy and fun project. This is the second cover I have made and I made both of them completely diff. You can find my other one in my projects. You can do all of this on a sewing machine if you do not have a Serger the Serger just adds the professional hems in some of the places.
Staci Fowler posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!