Cute and Simple Earrings you make with material from the scrap booking aisle!
Inspiration from http://www.studs-and-pearls.com/2013/02/diy-floral-cross-necklace.html
- tiffany.robinson.900 favorited Scarp Booking Stickers Post Earrings 11 Jun 12:29
- Vanessa B. added Scarp Booking Stickers Post Earrings to Jewelry 19 Apr 06:50
- Vi A. added Scarp Booking Stickers Post Earrings to rings/earrings 10 Apr 01:18
- Angel C. favorited Scarp Booking Stickers Post Earrings 04 Apr 18:55
- kissedmusic favorited Scarp Booking Stickers Post Earrings 03 Apr 03:01
Put glue evenly cover back of 2 earring posts.
Remove with fingers or tweezers the sticky part from back of 2 scrap booking stickers. I used my fingers and it chipped my nail polish! Note: This step makes sure the earring doesn't come apart easily.
Glue earring post and sticker together for both sets. Make sure to centre the earring post!
Let dry for 24 hours or however long the drying time is for your glue!
Put the earring back on the earring posts and wear!
Here is some more I made. I now walk through the scrap booking aisle and look for stickers that will make cute earrings!