Follow these steps
1. Add as many safety pins as possible!!!
- Crafterella added Safety Pearl Necklace to Helena Bonham Carter 22 Apr 22:34
- Cat Morley added Safety Pearl Necklace to Helena Bonham Carter 22 Apr 22:25
- aurelas favorited Safety Pearl Necklace 29 Nov 07:01
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Safety Pearl Necklace 22 Nov 19:48
- RaspberrySourZ added Safety Pearl Necklace to Helena Bonham Carter Look 16 Sep 15:14
- Rikki l. favorited Safety Pearl Necklace 16 Sep 01:55
- Vany Wundersam added Safety Pearl Necklace to To-make list 16 Sep 01:12
- Emma H. favorited Safety Pearl Necklace 14 Sep 12:01
Line up the ends of all pearl trim and lay it over a piece of stretch lace. There should be 4 white ends and 2 black ends of pearls.
Tie a tight knot with the stretch lace around the pearls, about 4 inches from the ends as shown. Pull very tight and double knot.
Fold pearls so that you have a complete double layer of pearls!
Begin pinning random pieces of pearls together as shown.
Feel free to criss cross and get creative! There's no rhyme or reason to how the pins should be placed on the pearls. Add as many as you can find around the house!
Try on your lovely new necklace....wow it looks straight off the runway!