Rubik's Cube Photo Frame
a fun way to show pictures and play with it
I don't speak english so I might have some ortographical mistakes, but just watching the pictures the project is understandable.
I wanted to make an special and original gift with pictures so this is what I made.
- sarah.jones.756412 favorited Rubik's Cube Photo Frame 04 Jul 16:42
- Zombie Babe added Rubik's Cube Photo Frame to All Hallow's Eve 03 Oct 08:53
- Mignon D. favorited Rubik's Cube Photo Frame 21 May 19:56
- annette b. favorited Rubik's Cube Photo Frame 24 Feb 15:43
- maowtroshka favorited Rubik's Cube Photo Frame 28 Nov 04:51
- Wrqb favorited Rubik's Cube Photo Frame 27 Nov 18:49
- Jeanette B. favorited Rubik's Cube Photo Frame 25 Nov 23:49
- Ninja Horse of Trample favorited Rubik's Cube Photo Frame 23 Nov 16:10
- aviiry G. favorited Rubik's Cube Photo Frame 10 Oct 00:11
- 8-bit favorited Rubik's Cube Photo Frame 01 Sep 22:48
Get the rubik and all the materials together.
With the help of the knif take off the color pieces of the rubik. If this is too hard and the color pieces comes squared you could skip this step
this is how the rubik looks like when you take off all the color pieces.
With the help of a software fit the images you want to use in the measure of the rubik area. (I did it in corel but you could use any program you know or even just fit one side and cut the rest of paper later)
Print the images. I used photographic paper because of the gloss and the thickness of the paper.
With the scissors cut the paper in lines
Use the double sided tape or the glue and start to stick the photos.
if the pieces of paper don't fit so well cut the extra with a lot of care. Be pacient in this part, at the end all the work will worth it.
Use the x acto knife to cut the excess paper.
At this part you could use the glue. To cover the paper and keep the photos clean.