who doesn't love roses?
I have a bunch of fake flowers floating around my house, and I knew there was something I could do with them! I had to save this one from being thrown away, so I decided to do something with it quickly or onto the trash it was going to go!
- Queen KatieBee favorited Rose Hair Clip 05 Sep 23:40
- Samantha C. favorited Rose Hair Clip 12 Aug 03:17
- CreativeGirl79 favorited Rose Hair Clip 25 Jul 03:48
- craftiequeen2000 entered Rose Hair Clip to Hats On Heads 29 May 02:44
- craftiequeen2000 entered Rose Hair Clip to Pogo Connect 29 Apr 19:25
- mmotse03 favorited Rose Hair Clip 22 Apr 03:47
- cristina.moreno.94064 favorited Rose Hair Clip 24 Mar 17:02
Cut of the stem, leaving only 3-fourths of an inch still attached to the flower.
Grab your hair clip, open it, then put a squirt of hot glue on the back of the clip, then quickly place your flower on top.
Let it dry.