whimsical roses for your special day <3
I use cherry red FIMO to make this. the bauble is a common plastic bauble for xmas tree. this is very simple and easy to make, its a beautiful and unique topper for your cake, and after you cut the cake, you can simply distribute them as special thanks for your loved ones. they can put a string on it and hang it to their window. now they will always remember your special day!
- judithchen entered her project Rose Bauble Cake Topper & Gratitude Souvenir to ChattyFeet 24 Feb 09:10
- judithchen entered her project Rose Bauble Cake Topper & Gratitude Souvenir to The Confetti Bar 03 Oct 16:35
- LynnieAttackedByWeather favorited Rose Bauble Cake Topper & Gratitude Souvenir 04 Sep 19:31
- Risa.Hanae (JapZilla) favorited Rose Bauble Cake Topper & Gratitude Souvenir 08 Mar 01:43
- Monika Gottindottir added Rose Bauble Cake Topper & Gratitude Souvenir to Little Nifties 06 Mar 17:02
- Monika Gottindottir favorited Rose Bauble Cake Topper & Gratitude Souvenir 06 Mar 17:02
the method I use to make the rose is basically the same with this post here: http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/clay-roses-a-quick-walkthrough
only that I didn't roll the petals with stick, I press the edges of the petal while it's still on the baking sheet. it creates a thinner petal, thus the result is a whimsical looking rose.
ps. be careful while you peel it off the baking sheet. my tips is don't put too much pressure while pressing, take your time to achieve a good shape.