This is a great cold-connection technique for joining materials together.
This is a great cold-connection technique for joining materials together. The piece here shows the method being applied to sea plastic, but it is equally effective used on metal, wood, plastic and all sorts of found materials in a decorative, edgy kind of way. It helps to create a great look for quirky brooches, focal pieces for cuffs and statement necklaces like the one shown here.
- gareth m. favorited Riveting 28 Apr 20:44
- Lotusburger favorited Riveting 04 Jan 14:49
- Casey C. favorited Riveting 23 Aug 20:36
- Franchesca Angelou d. favorited Riveting 29 Jul 06:29
- Jaybird favorited Riveting 28 Jul 18:20
- Meaghan N. favorited Riveting 27 Jul 03:33
- Alissa B. favorited Riveting 26 Jul 19:56