Ring Storage-Make it before Buy it-Sweater Surgery Style
My personal manifesto:
When I need something, I think first, can I make it instead of just going out and buying it?
Here is an example.
I have been acquiring quite a few rings lately and they are not stored in an organized way. My first thought is- go out and buy a ring storage box. But then I stop myself and say, "can I make it?" and yes I can!
I look around all my saved treasures, the things I fall in love with and keep with the thought, "I can use that for something." Well that day has come baby!
I have tons of cigar boxes, both cardboard and wood. I can't help myself I am nuts for boxes.
And I have tons of wool felted sweaters, but you already know that!
So here is what I did:
- Chemical Kid favorited Ring Storage 23 Oct 22:40
- Tahleena S. added Ring Storage to future projects 01 Sep 08:07
- MICHELLE M. favorited Ring Storage 21 Apr 23:50
- Lyani A. favorited Ring Storage 19 Apr 16:15
- Lee Rose added Ring Storage to Vardo 14 Mar 18:36
- Blair S. favorited Ring Storage 30 Jan 04:13
- Rebecca M. favorited Ring Storage 05 Jan 15:05
- Lisa L. favorited Ring Storage 01 Nov 15:33
- iona.mccubbin added Ring Storage to fave things 21 Sep 15:19
- mochacat favorited Ring Storage 03 Sep 23:25