An easy ring organizer using upholstery foam!
I've seen a lot of different DIY ring organizers out there but with many of them you're supposed to roll up a piece of fabric instead of using upholstery foam which is more "square" and even. So I decided to do my very own with some upholstery foam and fabric I already had for another project!
- orenintre favorited Ring Organizer 23 Jul 13:09
- SilverLupe favorited Ring Organizer 15 May 08:04
- dSolitude favorited Ring Organizer 13 Mar 11:59
- LaAlex added Ring Organizer to Box 24 Feb 23:47
- LaAlex favorited Ring Organizer 24 Feb 23:47
- Zombie Babe favorited Ring Organizer 05 Aug 03:10
- WaterAngel added Ring Organizer to Organize! 23 Apr 21:47
- WaterAngel added Ring Organizer to Jewelry 23 Apr 21:32
- Millie H. added Ring Organizer to Organize and display 25 Mar 21:13
- kiaravalentine added Ring Organizer to x la casa 10 Feb 20:59
Now glue it together (or sew it!) like shown. Remember to do it on the bottom and not on the side so the overlapping is invisible when put in the box. Remember to work fast with the glue gun but be careful not to burn yourself in the process! I’m speaking from experience since I burnt myself on two of my fingers where the glue got stuck x) Ouch! That didn’t stop me from continuing though :)
Now put them in the box with the glued side down (duh!) and tadaaa it’s done! I didn’t glue together the ends but tucked them in making the box hold it together. I actually ended up with an extra piece of foam with fabric on.. I wouldn’t have thought of that since it already had plenty of air before the fabric was put on! But I guess it is a thick fabric I used..
It can also be used for earrings like shown in the lower right corner :) I really hope you liked the guide and please ask if you have any questions – I’d be happy to see some versions of it too!