About this project
I had two shirts that were ok. One was actually my fave that I got a few years ago from Target. It had this weird stretch lace around the bottom of it. I accidentally threw it into the dryer and it shrunk the lace in this very weird way. No matter what I did, I couldn't get it to go back to normal. The plaid was a polo shirt that I got at the thrift store last summer. So I hacked the two up and created this little number. The lace that I was talking about is what I used to go up the chest area. The green band under the bust didn't come out exactly how I wanted it but I still love my new shirt.