An easy retro like belt.
I made this a few years back. I got the Idea from a guy in Vibe magazine with a play station controller belt. It's quick easy cheap and can be change.
- Devious_Insightful_Pixie favorited Recycled Game Controller 03 Sep 19:23
- Krista B. favorited Recycled Game Controller 22 Aug 17:16
- Supernova's Child favorited Recycled Game Controller 10 Jul 06:40
- I.BE.IS! entered Recycled Game Controller to Kit-Cat Clock 04 May 23:55
- I.BE.IS! entered Recycled Game Controller to Secondhand Chic Contest 01 May 15:24
Get your stuff together.
Unscrew the controller and take the guts out of it!
Put Velcro on the back of the controller.
Put velcro on the belt.
Connect the 2 and there you have it! you can make more buckles and have one belt!