Get rocking to the beat with some cute vinyl pop record earrings.
- Pelagaki E. favorited Vinyl Record Earrings 26 Aug 21:14
- DocDoolittle added Vinyl Record Earrings to Shrinky Dinks 02 Aug 18:20
- Penny S. favorited Vinyl Record Earrings 20 Jun 14:08
- Alezita G. favorited Vinyl Record Earrings 31 Mar 05:46
- JenJen added Vinyl Record Earrings to Wishlist 24 Mar 10:38
- faith m. added Vinyl Record Earrings to earings 15 Feb 04:10
- faith m. favorited Vinyl Record Earrings 07 Nov 04:12
- Barbara M. favorited Vinyl Record Earrings 03 Nov 01:23
- Carmen favorited Vinyl Record Earrings 07 Aug 12:17
Draw out two circles on to paper with a compass. One circle for the record and one for the label.
Cut out the templates and use them to draw out the record on to some white shrink plastic.
Colour in the record with a black marker pen and write something cute on the label.
Cut the records out and use a hole punch to make a hole in the center of the records and one at the top of each record.
Cook in the oven until shrunk.
Turn the records in to earing by attaching a jump ring through the top record hold, attaching a second jump ring and then attaching the earring hook at the top.