Always have your recipes at hand with these helpful little mushrooms.
These magnetic mushrooms hold recipes in between them and attach on top of any metallic surface.
- AnnaMong favorited Mushroom Recipe Card Holder 08 Jun 14:13
- Djamilah W. favorited Mushroom Recipe Card Holder 05 Jun 03:18
- Momoka favorited Mushroom Recipe Card Holder 05 Nov 08:16
- aloosh a. added Mushroom Recipe Card Holder to Home 25 Oct 19:42
- Bofoofer added Mushroom Recipe Card Holder to Decorating 29 Sep 15:36
- Jessica A. favorited Mushroom Recipe Card Holder 27 Aug 23:20
Take two lumps of beige fimo clay and roll in to balls.
Roll in to cilinders and then push in the middles, so that they look like stalks.
Take two lumps of red fimo and roll in to balls.
Flatten the lumps around the edges, creating the mushroom top shape.
Place the tops on the stalks.
Roll little bits of white fimo in to balls, flatten and place on top of the mushrooms, like spots.
Take a sharp knife and cut the mushrooms down the middle, but don't cut all the way through the stalk - slice of a small way in to the stalk.
Bake in the oven until hard.
Pull the mushrooms apart and glue large round magentas on the base of the stalks.
Now take flat square magnets and place one on either side of the mushroom top, so that when placed together they hold.