Book nails for the lit lover!
Book Nails for the literature lover!
Tools you need: needle brush and flat brush.
Polish you need: red, yellow, green, blue purple, white, black, pink and base and top coat.
- Shantelle t. added Reading Rainbow to something i'd like to try 02 Oct 01:19
- Ana favorited Reading Rainbow 03 Sep 04:17
- Emma H. favorited Reading Rainbow 01 Sep 21:19
- Jacqulene C. favorited Reading Rainbow 01 Sep 15:32
- Twiinii favorited Reading Rainbow 01 Sep 14:53
- StipeRulz favorited Reading Rainbow 01 Sep 04:10
- Terry M. favorited Reading Rainbow 01 Sep 00:10
- daire. the Cherry*Head_gamer favorited Reading Rainbow 31 Aug 19:23
- Regina K. favorited Reading Rainbow 27 Aug 05:13
- Sierra D. added Reading Rainbow to Nail Art 26 Aug 19:01
Start by painting each nail with your rainbow colors. Red, yellow, green, blue and a purple. (or whatever colors of the rainbow you choose).
Using your white polish and a needle brush make a diamond or square shape for one half of the book.
Reflect the diamond shape over one side to create the second half of the book.
repeat open book shape over rest of the nail, allowing some books to go off nail bed.
Using your small flat brush fill in book shape with your white polish.
Outline each book with another of the "rainbow" colors. Add two lines down the center for books with spine facing upward.
Using needle brush fill in books with spine facing upward using other rainbow colors. For books with page side up do a second outline.
Again with your white polish and needle brush make triangle shapes on one side of the books with spine facing up. Keep in mind that one triangle equals one page. Also with your white make small hearts on cover.
Fill in the heart shape with your pink polish, then outline with white.
Finally with your black and needle brush make squiggle lines on the books with page side up, and outline pages with spine side up. Seal with top coat. Alternate colors on each nail!