Brighten up any rainy day with a rainbow charm bracelet.
- Sarah W. favorited Rainbow Charm Bracelet 17 Jan 02:02
- smila e. favorited Rainbow Charm Bracelet 07 Nov 18:06
- CrazyCatCouple added Rainbow Charm Bracelet to charms 26 Oct 18:31
- Kez N. favorited Rainbow Charm Bracelet 27 Sep 21:07
- Xandrianne K. added Rainbow Charm Bracelet to Kawaii 21 Aug 16:51
- Dona Monstra favorited Rainbow Charm Bracelet 27 Jun 17:13
- AnnaMong favorited Rainbow Charm Bracelet 08 Jun 14:09
- eFenuska added Rainbow Charm Bracelet to Jewelry 29 Apr 10:52
- craftiequeen2000 favorited Rainbow Charm Bracelet 25 Feb 17:21
- elarablair favorited Rainbow Charm Bracelet 23 Feb 18:36
Lay out seven small dishes (jar lids work well) and place red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet coloured beads in to each. Choose a selection of different shapes and sizes of beads, including dangly beads and charms.
Cut a length of chain long enough to fit around your wrist loosely twice and then leave a little extra.
Fold the chain in half, leaving a longer tail on one end, attach a jump ring through the end of the chain and where it meets on the bottom strand (leaving the tail to hang. Attach a jewellery clasp to the jump ring.
Attach a jump ring to the middle of the chain at the other end.
Take your red dish of beads, two jump rings and an eye pin.
Take the eye pin and slide on three red beads, and open up a jump ring and slip on two charms or dangly beads.
Slip the jump ring to the bottom of the eye pin and close the jump ring.
Use a pair of jewellery plier to bend the top of the eye pin at a 90' angle. Use wire cutters to trim the wire, so that there's just enough left to make a loop.
Use a pair of round nose pliers to bend the wire in to a loop. Leave the loop part open.
Slip the loop on to the start of the chain and close the loop.
Open the second jump ring and slip on another red charm. Slip the jump ring on to the top chain of the bracelet and close.
Continue along using the orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet beads.
Draw a rainbow on to shrink plastic using a permanent marker to draw the outline and coloured pencils to colour it in.
Cut the rainbow out and punch a hole in the top center of it. Colour the back of the rainbow with black marker pen.
Shrink the rainbow in an oven and then colour in the edges with black marker pen.
Open another jump ring, slip it through the hole on the rainbow and then attach to the dangly tail end of the chain.
Your charm bracelet is now ready to wear.