Quick and healthy
This recipe is a family recipe that I have changed up to make it healthier. It's super easy and tasty, fast to make and is only approx. 160 calories per serve, and paaaacked full of veggies.
- Harlee A. favorited Quick Low Fat Minestrone Soup 28 Apr 17:08
- Marsle favorited Quick Low Fat Minestrone Soup 14 Feb 12:45
- Ali H. favorited Quick Low Fat Minestrone Soup 22 Jan 20:04
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Quick Low Fat Minestrone Soup 17 Jan 20:24
- KelliDroze added Quick Low Fat Minestrone Soup to Food 15 Jan 23:50
Prepare all your vegetables by cutting them all in to small pieces (the smaller the pieces, the faster they will cook, each to their own but I like a chucky consistence)
Place all if the vegetables ( besides tomatoes and peas) into a large pot, over medium heat and a splash of olive oil, sauté until soft.
Once soft, turn down the heat to medium, add tomatoes, peas, pasta ( broken into little pieces), stock and water.
Cook, stiring occasionally until pasta and vegetables are cooked through.
Stir through pesto, plate into bowls and top with shaved Parmesan and chives .