A quick & easy free-form bracelet bound to catch people's attention.
Definitely one of the fastest and easiest bracelets out there. They can be as simple or as fancy as you want them to be, and look good either by themselves or layered together. Match your outfit, showcase some unusual beads, or just go wild- whatever you do they're bound to have people asking you about them.
- Elentine added Quick Copper Wire Bracelet to Jewellery 15 Jun 23:10
- kym h. added Quick Copper Wire Bracelet to jewelry 09 Feb 07:15
- kym h. favorited Quick Copper Wire Bracelet 09 Feb 07:15
- nskanderup favorited Quick Copper Wire Bracelet 22 Sep 00:13
- Moony Moon favorited Quick Copper Wire Bracelet 30 May 00:45
- Georgia M commented on Quick Copper Wire Bracelet 29 Mar 04:11
- Tinka H. favorited Quick Copper Wire Bracelet 17 Aug 09:01
- Giselle favorited Quick Copper Wire Bracelet 07 Jul 11:51
Gather your materials. Pictured here (clockwise from top left corner):
Size 6 seed beads (or other beads with an opening large enough for the wire to pass through); Needle-nose pliers (these aren't needle-nose, but they are the only ones I can find right now); gauge 18 copper wire; optional- nylon saw pliers; optional- measuring tape; wire cutters
Cut a piece of copper wire that is between 3 and 4 times the circumference of your wrist. The more loops and twists you want in your finished piece, the longer your piece of wire is going to need to be.
(My wrist measurement is about 5 1/2in so I used a piece about 17in long.)
Bend one end into a loop using your needle-nose pliers.
Begin shaping your wire by bending and looping using your pliers and/or hands. Your nylon saw pliers can be used to smooth out any mistakes or to help make your piece lie flat.
Add beads as you continue to bend and loop the wire.
Finish off your piece with another loop so as to leave no sharp edges. Bend bracelet to fit wrist.
Wear and wait for the compliments. If you feel like it- make more!