I love this marriage of cupcakes and old-school push pops!
Ever since the Meringue Bake Shop created "Push Cakes", they've been taking the cupcake world by storm! I love this marriage of cupcakes and old-school push pops so we had to make our own...
- TARA R. added Push Pop Cakes to food 04 Jan 00:52
- Susi S. added Push Pop Cakes to yvi projects 30 Sep 20:30
- Alicia Charlebois added Push Pop Cakes to FOOD 03 Aug 22:58
- Birgit added Push Pop Cakes to Dessert 06 Apr 17:04
- Emmy S. favorited Push Pop Cakes 08 Mar 22:06
- Kristyn L. favorited Push Pop Cakes 21 Feb 02:21
- rhonda.malone.397 favorited Push Pop Cakes 10 Jan 03:33
- Gelidpetals favorited Push Pop Cakes 10 Dec 02:23
- eunhaeheaven favorited Push Pop Cakes 01 Dec 20:36
- Naomi D. favorited Push Pop Cakes 27 Nov 17:50
These are SO EASY to make! Simply bake your favorite cupcake batter in mini muffin pans. Place one mini cupcake in each push pop tube...
Top each with a swirl of your favorite icing. I used a Wilton 1M large star tip.
Add some sprinkles...
Top with another cupcake, another dallop of icing and more sprinkles. (note: the containers do come with lids but I left them off for the photo:)). The flavors we created in this batch were chocolate/chocolate fudge, mint chocolate chip and strawberry vanilla. My favorite was hands down the mint chocolate chip...yummy!
A huge thanks to Gourmet Dad for my fun new Push Pop Cake holder! We bought a 3-inch block of wood at the hardware store, drilled holes about 1/2" deep in it and spray painted it white. It looks so cute on the table, I'll be using it for all our parties and get-togethers this summer! Talk about a sweet centerpiece!