Linings in, but this isn't the fully finnished peice; seperate waistcoat underneath.
The pattern I have used for this was tailored VOGUE pattern jacket, the waistcoat was just a standard pattern I had made myself.
I started off by making a prototype, mainly because the fabric I was using was expensive, and I needed to see how it sat and how the shape progress etc; spending 24 pounds on the fabric (and a lot left over for a skirt or w/e you want to make) the studs came to around 12 pounds, which I glued and hammered on, a very long process just following the seams along. The buttons down the front of the waistcoat are just for decoration, which I had got in a charity shop for 20p a pack. The fringing was 6 pounds a meter, there is 1.8 meters used here. And shoulder pads inserted, hand stitched into the shoulder seams; at 3 pounds for a pair.
Overall spend for this jacket and waistcoat is approximately 65 pounds.(as the pattern was 15 pounds, but simply couldn't resist!!)