A great no-sew project that will transform you into a punk rock cupid in no time!
I have always loved purse frames. They’re what define the look of many cute (usually metal, often vintage) clasped purses. I’d never worked with them because I thought they required some magic Project Runway winner-level sewing wizardry to use. Turns out, not at all! This is a great no-sew project that comes together in no time.
- Carla M. favorited Punk Rock Heart Clutch 17 Sep 01:57
- Rebecca L. favorited Punk Rock Heart Clutch 01 Sep 07:31
- Nathasha F. added Punk Rock Heart Clutch to Make yourself handbag 28 Jul 07:32
- Nathasha F. favorited Punk Rock Heart Clutch 28 Jul 07:31
- Barjaa B. added Punk Rock Heart Clutch to DIYS 28 Jun 18:43
- Maje Zmaje favorited Punk Rock Heart Clutch 05 May 09:27
- Jessy added Punk Rock Heart Clutch to Alice 25 Mar 10:39
- artpanda18 favorited Punk Rock Heart Clutch 06 Mar 01:51
- Pimke added Punk Rock Heart Clutch to Upcycling 01 Feb 10:40
- Chaos favorited Punk Rock Heart Clutch 14 Jun 15:16
This project is really easy and quick, and the heart purse frame is what makes it come together so easily. To begin, iron all of your flannel and cut it into swatches big enough to cover your plastic heart backings entirely.
Place your flannel swatch right side down on your work surface and place one of the plastic heart backings from your purse frame curved side down on top of it. Wrap the heart entirely in the fabric and secure with a rubber band, just like a ponytail.