Hand-stitched using old postcards
This is modelled on a notebook that my friend made me (the one with the dancing women on the front). Its made from 6 individual pads of paper stitched together between postcard covers.
- gettothepoint added Postcard Notebooks to CRAFT ideas 13 Mar 19:01
- Heather H. favorited Postcard Notebooks 26 May 01:05
- Alex B. favorited Postcard Notebooks 12 Dec 07:53
- bemeself favorited Postcard Notebooks 24 Aug 22:04
- piefacetoldmeso favorited Postcard Notebooks 08 Feb 20:57
- Libby W. entered her project Postcard Notebooks to Nicely Noted Contest 07 Feb 13:34
- Sam J. favorited Postcard Notebooks 31 Dec 06:00
- Lowe favorited Postcard Notebooks 29 Dec 07:52
- Ana M. favorited Postcard Notebooks 05 Oct 17:33
- Romana S. favorited Postcard Notebooks 13 Sep 05:53
Thread your needle and knot the end.
Put the first pad and the front cover together. Pull the needle through the bottom hole of the pad so that the knot sits inside the pad.
When you are at this point, your thread should be coming out of the inside of the paper. Tuck the needle under the thread and pull through the hole. Line up the next pad and attatch in the same way as in the previous steps, expect instead of making holes in the cover attach the 2 pads of paper by tucking the thread under the previous stitch.