Make a rug out of pom poms!
This is a great project to bust your stash of yarn! The rug is super soft and feels great on bare feet. :)
- Miss_Fit favorited Pompourri Rug 05 Aug 23:05
- Rain_Queen added Pompourri Rug to To-make list 02 Aug 06:55
- mr.nawaabfuzzumspompom favorited Pompourri Rug 07 Jun 17:35
- quentariel favorited Pompourri Rug 09 May 16:17
- Jessi D. favorited Pompourri Rug 11 Apr 18:12
- Lisa C. favorited Pompourri Rug 17 Feb 01:36
- paula.topping1 favorited Pompourri Rug 31 Jan 11:18
- arina m. favorited Pompourri Rug 08 Jan 12:13
- Jazmyn B added Pompourri Rug to Lil 04 Jan 14:31
- kaitlyn d. favorited Pompourri Rug 08 Dec 20:58
You'll need some plastic rug grid and yarn of course. You can find rug grid at many fabric stores. I was lucky enough to find mine at the thrift store.
Once your poms are made, tie them to the squares on the grid.
You'll need to make quite a few poms! But, it's soooo worth it!
I put non skid on the back.
I haven't figured out how I will keep this clean other than shaking it out. I'm keeping mine on the side of my bed so my bare feet hit it's royal softyness every morning. No dirty shoes for this baby!