Sometimes plain nail polish color is just too boring or too bright, but these polka dots can make your nails look better!
This tutorial is also available on my blog -> aneniine.blogspot.com
Have a nice day! :)
You will need:
- Base Coat (plain clear nail polish)
- White Nail Polish (or other light color nail polish)
- Red Nail Polish (or other bright color nail polish)
- Small Needle Pin (to make better dots)
- Some place to drop white nail polish on (like a sticky note or anything)
1. Put some Base Coat to your nails. I did 2 coats, but you can do just one. Let dry.
2. Then put some color nail polish to your nails. I did my red nails 2 coats of varnish. If you smudge your nails, don't worry, you can fix this with polka dots later!
3. Then, the most important part - polka dots! First, drop some white nail polish onto paper and then apply polka dots onto nails. I tried some dots onto paper before I started applying them to my nails. You can go random with these or try to keep dots the same size and position.
When your done, let your nails dry and be careful not to spoil them. I did that a little.
4. Apply final top coat to your nails with clear nail polish and you're done! :)
I hope you enjoyed my tutorial!