How to sew a sitting plush
Tutorial on how to make a plain sitting plush want inspiration? I have lots of ideas of plushies to create over at https://www.facebook.com/Kimmis-plushies
- Blaise P. added Plush Siting Body to toys 10 Aug 06:06
- Ninni added Plush Siting Body to Plush Dolls 04 May 06:23
- Ninni favorited Plush Siting Body 03 May 21:49
- Roughwaters44 favorited Plush Siting Body 24 Feb 04:04
- D. Samone favorited Plush Siting Body 22 Feb 23:16
- Sue W. favorited Plush Siting Body 09 Feb 19:04
- Amber B. added Plush Siting Body to my to do list 16 Dec 15:14
- Rikki L. favorited Plush Siting Body 23 Oct 14:30
- Laura Gloomy.Panda added Plush Siting Body to Edward Scissorshands plushie idea 30 Aug 16:49
- Laura Gloomy.Panda favorited Plush Siting Body 30 Aug 16:49
This is the pattern you will need to make your plush
Note the brown and black pieces you will need two of each as these are for the head and feet
you can size them how ever you want to how big you want your plush to be make sure all your pieces fit together like a puzzle
pin your piece together like this make sure the larger piece is on the front so that you dont have any seems showing the little "n" is placed on the back this is what allows your plush to sit.
course if you want a standing plush you can just cut two of the larger pieces and this will allow your plush to stand :)
-take the two brown pieces and pin the together sew down one side and open.
- sew the two little seems as shown
- take the two long brown pieces and line them up around the brown piece and sew
- next place the brown side onto the circle flesh tone fabric this will be your face
Turn everything inside out and it should look like this :)
Next get your stuffing and start filling it up attach the head to the body
you can now make it into anything you want have fun!