Back to art school with a pencil case roll up.
I've been seeing these everywhere, but they were quite pricey so I decided to make my own.
- Jodie P. favorited Pencil Case Roll Up 21 Oct 19:20
- Netra H. favorited Pencil Case Roll Up 15 Oct 06:12
- Cyn B. added Pencil Case Roll Up to School / Office Supply 28 Aug 00:49
- Marian S. favorited Pencil Case Roll Up 15 Jun 07:30
- vermilia c. favorited Pencil Case Roll Up 17 May 19:50
- SilverLupe favorited Pencil Case Roll Up 16 May 10:11
- veronica f. favorited Pencil Case Roll Up 11 Apr 23:47
- Jenna C. added Pencil Case Roll Up to Storage 16 Dec 03:12
- Ciel_Phantomhive13 favorited Pencil Case Roll Up 23 Oct 00:29
- JaydeyLikesMac&Cheese favorited Pencil Case Roll Up 25 Sep 22:41
Cut two rectangles of fabric, one for the front and one for the back.
Cut another rectangle that is as wide but shorter than the first two.
Pin the smaller rectangle to the bottom of the inside fabric and a strip of ribbon along the middle.
Place a pencil at the edge and pin the fabric and the ribbon around it.
Repeat this for as many pencils as you like.
Sew the lines in, removing the pins as you go.
Sew ribbons to the cover fabric for decoration.
Put the cover fabric on top of the inside fabric so that the wrong sides are facing out and pin around the sides and bottom edge.
Sew around the 3 sides.
Fold inside out and then fold in the top two edges and sew along the top.
Sew velcro dots to the edge and where the edge hits on the main body of the fabric when it is rolled up.