Tasty peanut butter filled pretzel balls.
I discovered Trader Joe's peanut butter pretzels while I was in New York and really craved them when I got home. Luckily, the shop near me sells American peanut butter, so I decided to figure out how to make my own!
These aren't as crunch as the ones we bought but they do taste great and any peanut butter addict will love them.
- Chachee.rayna added Peanut Butter Pretzels to Yummy 11 May 20:29
- Lara L. favorited Peanut Butter Pretzels 01 Mar 14:00
- Rachael H. added Peanut Butter Pretzels to Food 24 Jan 20:06
- Rachael H. favorited Peanut Butter Pretzels 24 Jan 20:06
- Munnazah C. added Peanut Butter Pretzels to Fun and great foods! 17 Nov 16:52
- Munnazah C. favorited Peanut Butter Pretzels 17 Nov 16:52
- KelliDroze added Peanut Butter Pretzels to Snacks 27 Oct 22:45
- KelliDroze added Peanut Butter Pretzels to Sweet 07 Jan 22:53
- Kitsuné favorited Peanut Butter Pretzels 21 Oct 01:54
- KelliDroze added Peanut Butter Pretzels to Food 16 Sep 02:55
Set the breadmaker to knead or use a hand mixer to mix the dry ingredients together. Slowly add the warm water and let it mix in.
Once you've added all the water, let the dough knead until it forms a thick dough.
When the water is boiling add the baking soda and drop in the pretzel bites. Let them cook for a few seconds and then when they rise to the surface, fish them out with a spatula.