A good way to give an old book a 2nd Life :3
Here you can see a small Tutorial how I made my Book Alternations ... it is fantastic to make it this way :3.
- Priscilla Jane C. favorited Paris Book Impression 02 Sep 06:52
- shelby m. favorited Paris Book Impression 03 Mar 04:46
- Kaiulani W. favorited Paris Book Impression 19 Feb 21:22
- itsdami favorited Paris Book Impression 08 Feb 10:16
- Jenna L. added Paris Book Impression to Challenging Art 06 Feb 01:28
- Artistically entered his project Paris Book Impression to Cricut Contest 02 Feb 23:27
So for your book you need an old book, paper and a knife ...
but please be careful , when you are working with the knife.
First you cut a paper to the same size of the book pages.
When you are done with it, you can draw on the paper what
you want to cut out of the book at the end.
Because I like Paris I decided to draw the Eiffel Tower
and one of the typical lamps next to it.
Now it is time to start. First you need to cut a border before you
start with your picture. This border can be about 4-6 pages.
When you are done with it, you can put your drawn picture into
the book and start cutting the different pieces.
I have started with
the lamp and afterwards cut the Eiffel Tower.
In some cases you can also draw the part of the pictures you want
to cut again on the book pages. In this way it is easier to cut it,
especially when you already cutted several pages.
When you made this carfull and with patience there will be a
fantastic cutted impression of a book.