Paper flower made from an old book
I made this paper flower from a few pages of an old book, a little glass bead and a piece of brass wire.
I think it turned out pretty nicely :)
I'm not a native speaker so I guess there will be a few mistakes in the text and grammar but I try my best and any correction is much appreciated.
If there are any questions just ask in the comment section below.
- Braidy C. favorited Paper Flower 27 May 07:18
- Mickie favorited Paper Flower 05 May 20:43
- Lee B. favorited Paper Flower 18 Aug 02:44
- Debbie V. added Paper Flower to Flowers 24 May 16:16
- shannon.megarity commented on Paper Flower 10 May 06:10
- terina.geddes favorited Paper Flower 12 Feb 20:53
- Rachael H. added Paper Flower to Want to do! 16 Dec 01:31
- Jacqueline W. favorited Paper Flower 04 Nov 23:14
- Kinhime Dragon added Paper Flower to things to make 17 Oct 17:45
- Franky F. favorited Paper Flower 14 Oct 10:50
Download and print template:
Cut out the petals. You will need 6 pieces of each petal shape.
I folded 2 pages twice like an accordion, put the template on top and cut it out. It is much easier than tracing/cutting each petal seperately.
...and put the flower petals on the wire starting with the little ones.
Be careful with pushing the petal over the twist in the wire to make sure your paper doesn't crack more than necessary.
I guess this sounds a little weired because I can't explain it properly in English but I hope you will know what I mean when you're at this step in this how-to.