so cute :) Now with a how-to image <3
It's usually hard to keep nails short but still fun, so I decided to try these out :)
- Karma M. added Panda Nails!! to Isis <3 13 Jul 20:59
- Margie A. favorited Panda Nails!! 01 Feb 14:17
- Pam M. favorited Panda Nails!! 26 Jan 06:47
- Kinhime Dragon added Panda Nails!! to The crafts I've done 12 Jan 15:14
- Rebecca L. favorited Panda Nails!! 03 Sep 13:58
- Claire M. favorited Panda Nails!! 31 Jul 23:46
- Lilian E. added Panda Nails!! to Nail art tuturials 23 Jul 17:18
- CookieBird Lover added Panda Nails!! to Nail painting 28 Jun 06:46
- Laura R. Aurora Horrora commented on Panda Nails!! 20 May 17:33
- Laura R. Aurora Horrora favorited Panda Nails!! 20 May 17:31
Apply base coat as normal.
Apply white to the tip as so. You can do this fairly easily freehand, but if you're a bit wobbly you could flip one of those adhesive nail guide things that you use for frenchies :)
Finally add the panda's ears, eyes and nose. If you're like me and can't be bothered with all those special tiny brushes and special applicator pens, just dip a toothpick in the polish and simply dab on the features- it saves a lot of time and money!
And there you have it, lovely cute panda nails :)