Transforming plain shoes to paint splattered beauties!
- Sara J. favorited Paint Slpatter Shoes! 27 Aug 01:20
- Alex Poser added Paint Slpatter Shoes! to Clothing Mods 11 Jan 18:59
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Paint Slpatter Shoes! 23 Nov 00:25
- Annie A. commented on Paint Slpatter Shoes! 01 Nov 23:42
- Annie A. favorited Paint Slpatter Shoes! 01 Nov 23:40
- naya.x.black added Paint Slpatter Shoes! to clothes 20 Sep 23:18
- Maemi.Gojo added Paint Slpatter Shoes! to Shoes 18 Sep 00:45
- almosthope favorited Paint Slpatter Shoes! 02 Jul 06:00
Obtain a pair of shoes, in this case I used some half price converse.
Decide what color paint you want to use.
Since these shoes are black I used neon fabric and acrylic paint.
This is optional:
Sew on any buttons to your shoes before hand.
Unlace your shoes and place them either on a tarp or a place that can get paint splattered and no one will mind.
Now it moves quickly:
Simply select your first color.
Place it on either your brush, a tooth brush or place it on the fingers of your gloves.
These each create a different splatter pattern:
*paint brushes- depending how much you've got on there, will make a small line then a large almost circular splatter
*toothbrushes- work good for making delicate splatters, which can be done by pulling the neck back and releasing.
*fingers- work well when trying to get the paint a certain place and usually speed up the process
Now just simply let dry, relace and wear with whatever!