TURN OLD INTO NEW :D
hope you ll like it!
remove the shoelaces, at first, so they can t get in your way.
now take a small felt pen and draw the outlines of the motives you want.
here are some examples, which you maybe can take as your shoe-picture:
10. music sheets
or 14. sweet animals
after you put the sketches on your shoe, you can colour them.
here are some tips for these step:
1. take a hard and big brush (pic) for the background and straight lines.
2. paint at first the background.
3. DON'T use this type of brush for details or sketches.
4. take a smooth brush (pic) for the details
5. if you want to change the colour, wash your brush and dry it (with a blowrag or what ever...). if you don t do this, your contours ll blur. painting fabric isn t as easy as painting paper, the fabric absorbs all water and fabric colour isn t like acrylic: you can t paint it over.
6. if you want to have nice colour effects, you have to put two colours on your brush, like light pink and white (pic) or
yellow and light green.
when you are finish, let it dry.
and then take the felt pen, and draw the outlines a 2nd time.
as a last resort you have to put the shoelaces in the holes, again.