So cute,and really easy to make :)
Best fabric to use are very soft an snuggly fabrics. The blue one i used was called poodle fur or something silly. Snuggle fleece or something similar is ideal.
For the ribbons i tried to get different textured ones so they feel different to the baby.
- N D. favorited Owl Taggie Blanket 06 Jun 02:24
- Kirsty C. favorited Owl Taggie Blanket 02 Feb 01:31
- Kathy Gregson added Owl Taggie Blanket to Baby 17 Sep 14:49
- sweetstuffbymisty favorited Owl Taggie Blanket 13 Jul 20:42
- Harley G. favorited Owl Taggie Blanket 10 Feb 20:22
- dawnlfeather favorited Owl Taggie Blanket 09 Feb 23:31
- Claire A. entered her project Owl Taggie Blanket to The Animal Print Shop 14 Jan 19:22
cut two squares the same size from your chosen fabric. Any size will do, i did mine 12" x 12" (plus seam allowances)
cut your ribbons in different lengths and arrange them around the edge of your squares.
Sew around the edge ribbons on to one piece of your fabric to secure them.
Now get your two sauare pieces and pin them right sides together.
Sew leaving an opening to turn through.