Cute olive penguins perfect for decorating dishes
Sorry I didn't take pictures during the process,but they're quite easy to make :)
- michele.gonzalez.923 favorited Olive Penguins 28 Jan 06:19
- Heather H. favorited Olive Penguins 15 Jan 19:29
- KozmicBlues added Olive Penguins to Mmmm Baba 13 Oct 17:27
- buttercup303 added Olive Penguins to cute ones 29 Jun 15:31
- Her_mommy favorited Olive Penguins 31 Dec 23:05
- xXJackkieXx added Olive Penguins to Foooooood 17 Dec 12:19
- Andree D. favorited Olive Penguins 26 Oct 03:42
- pinkstorm183 favorited Olive Penguins 20 Jun 19:08
Choose two olives,one quite smaller than the other.
Cut a slice in the middle of the big olive. Exactly the way you cut a slice from a melon,LOL
Fill it with cream cheese. I used Philadelphia.
Cut a slice from the carrot. Than cut a triangle out of it.
The circle without the triangle are the legs,the left triangle is the beak.
Cut a very small piece from the smaller olive. That's the place where you'll insert the carrot triangle,so be careful where you place it.
"Stab" the carrot circle with the toothpick. Then gently push the large olive down the toothpick until it reaches the carrot.
Do the same with the smaller one.
If you want,you can use cheese to make eyes too. I did,and it didn't look that cute anymore,so I wiped it off. Enjoy!