Keep your toiletries organised with a handy washbag.
I bought this Cath Kidston oil cloth ages ago and finally decided to turn it in to a washbag.
- Elizabeth T. added Oil Cloth Washbag to For Future Reference 11 Jan 03:38
- mykki favorited Oil Cloth Washbag 25 Nov 01:21
- Crafty Pirate favorited Oil Cloth Washbag 06 Aug 10:26
- Deanna C. added Oil Cloth Washbag to Want to do 11 Jul 06:05
- pamela w. added Oil Cloth Washbag to Sewing-Travel 27 May 02:26
- pamela w. added Oil Cloth Washbag to Sewing-Misc.Bags 27 May 02:25
- LanaHyde added Oil Cloth Washbag to want to try 23 May 08:19
- Elin H. favorited Oil Cloth Washbag 04 May 20:00
- kelly.koopman added Oil Cloth Washbag to To do 14 Apr 16:35
- Miriam S. favorited Oil Cloth Washbag 02 Apr 00:15
Cut a rectangle of oil cloth measuring 16" by 20".
Pin your oil cloth face down on to your zip along the top 16" edge.
Use a zipper foot to sew the zip in place.
Fold over, a pin the other side of the zip to the bottom edge of the oil cloth. Sew in place.
Cut another small rectangle of oil cloth, fold in half and sew along both edges to make a loop.
Position the zip, so that it's in the center of the bag. Fold the loop over, and place inside the bag, so that the open edges are sticking out in line with the zip and sew along the open edges of the bag.
Cut 2" rectangles out of each corner of the bag.
Squish the edges together at the corners and pin in place.
Sew along the edges.
Fold inside out and you're all done!