Slip no more on those tile floors!
This is a pretty easy project that just requires a LOT of dry time.
I like neat socks, but I don't like the way my feet slide around on the kitchen floor when I'm not wearing shoes. This is a quick fix to a favorite pair of socks that you only wear around the house.Posted by Monika Gottindottir from , , • Published • See Monika Gottindottir's 219 projects »
- BlackCherry favorited Nonslip House Socks 08 Sep 01:57
- Angelina R. favorited Nonslip House Socks 22 Aug 03:32
- KellBell added Nonslip House Socks to Head to Toe 31 May 20:45
- Devious_Insightful_Pixie favorited Nonslip House Socks 05 May 04:26
- Pinky T. favorited Nonslip House Socks 20 Apr 17:21
- AndiSam favorited Nonslip House Socks 06 Apr 06:32
- Ichigo M. favorited Nonslip House Socks 05 Apr 23:53
- Monika Gottindottir entered Nonslip House Socks to Sock Dreams 05 Apr 22:15
Put your socks on a flat surface. You will want to lay them out in such a way that the entire bottom of the foot is facing you.
Shake your fabric paint well. Paint your design on the bottom of your socks (work on one at a time so you don't risk smearing the paint). You will want to keep the paint puffy or it might not grip well.
Let your socks dry for a few hours. To help speed the drying process, you can use a hair dryer on high/hot. It's a good idea to allow for a full drying period before wearing them.
After they're totally dry, try them out!