make a dress out of an old t-shirt, and then wear the t-shirt again!
I got this idea from american apparel. My friend did this to go clubing one night!!
- lily b. favorited No Sew Dress 12 Sep 06:12
- Dee D. added No Sew Dress to clothes 05 Jun 20:20
- Ashlea B. added No Sew Dress to To Do 04 Apr 23:29
- Jessica D. added No Sew Dress to Top 04 Jan 08:24
- M1CHAEL5H1RLEY added No Sew Dress to VINTAGE RENEWAL 02 Nov 06:52
- apla0811 added No Sew Dress to t's 15 Oct 03:51
- Spookachtige favorited No Sew Dress 13 Oct 21:20
- Modern Myth Angel favorited No Sew Dress 13 Oct 16:41
- umm Ayoub added No Sew Dress to craft 01 Oct 17:19
- Zombie Babe added No Sew Dress to new wardrobe 30 Sep 00:39
take a plain men's t-shirt size corresponds with length you want your dress to be. this is a small. Put the neckline above your bust.
now take the sleeves and tie them in front of your bust (double knot) and then tuck excess fabric under the knot. All done!!! :) enjoy