Plush Felt Pixel Heart
Plush Pixel Heart DIY
Stuff you'll need:
felt. scissors. thread. stuffing (sewing machine optional).
you could use any fabric, I used felt because it doesn't fray. If you want something washable..don't use felt..
- BelleandStuff favorited My 8 Bit Heart 05 May 18:36
- Katrina P. favorited My 8 Bit Heart 16 Feb 17:29
- Formosa H. favorited My 8 Bit Heart 19 Dec 04:01
- kylie.hannan favorited My 8 Bit Heart 04 Nov 17:50
- japheel.ledguies favorited My 8 Bit Heart 20 Aug 00:46
- Roughwaters44 favorited My 8 Bit Heart 06 Jul 09:00
- B.C. I. favorited My 8 Bit Heart 15 Jun 01:54
- heather.thorley.7 added My 8 Bit Heart to To do 05 May 16:15
- Marina L. favorited My 8 Bit Heart 21 Apr 04:59
- Maxine M. added My 8 Bit Heart to To-make list 14 Apr 15:46
start sewing squares together, keep them laid out so you know what goes where, it can get confusing.
I hand-sewed the squares because they were small and fiddly, this part could go much faster on a sewing machine. I used 3x3 (centimetre) squares the total heart turned out about 22cm's (8.7 inches).