Super easy and funny way to revamp your converses!
When I first saw those mustaches, I instantly thought of this project.
It's amazingly easy and a great way to make your old sneakers a bit more fashionable. It'll probably be a good conversation starter too!
- Vivs added Mustache Converses!! to Shoes 10 Feb 14:05
- Sewa E. added Mustache Converses!! to Cute things to make for back-to-school 03 Jan 18:53
- Sewa E. favorited Mustache Converses!! 03 Jan 18:53
- Mariah K. favorited Mustache Converses!! 01 Jul 18:00
- Luiza S. entered her project Mustache Converses!! to Accessorize Audrey Kitching 02 Mar 18:17
Get your pair of Converses. It's better if that part of the front is white, but its just a suggestion.
Keep in mind that after adding the mustaches it'll be a bit harder to wash them, so I recommend you use a clean pair for this project (I personally prefer them dirty, I think it adds a whole new look to the sneakers.).
Get your mustaches. I choose two that matched, but you can go all creative and make two different ones! Or even one with a mustache and the other with a pearl necklace, as in male and female, WELL, you got it...
Make sure to brush them carefully (this is really important, since they are very cheap and meant to be worn only once) to take away any hairs that may be badly glued.
Position the Mustache in the upper-middle part (see picture)and press it gently. Wait for it to dry for a couple of minutes.
Get an eyebrow comb (they generally come with makeup brushes, and if you don't have one, you can use a clean mascara brush) and your hairspray. Spray the mustache and use the comb to even out all the small hairs. Remember to do it gently!!!