Splash some color on those legs, girls. It's all the rage!
These tights turned out to be quite simple. Just a dunk of color here, a brush stroke of color there and ... tada! Insta-fashion!!
Here's the tutorial, friends.
- bkind2me08501 favorited Multi Colored Tights 11 Feb 16:39
- Elentine added Multi Colored Tights to Bleach and tie dye 08 Feb 01:49
- vermilia c. added Multi Colored Tights to diy 01 Dec 20:34
- veronica f. favorited Multi Colored Tights 01 Dec 13:16
- M$. UndeadR@!nb0w favorited Multi Colored Tights 22 Jul 19:23
- Corvii favorited Multi Colored Tights 28 May 17:13
- Tava favorited Multi Colored Tights 07 May 05:43
- Avatar_Albino favorited Multi Colored Tights 14 Apr 17:41
- Charlotte H. added Multi Colored Tights to klær 30 Mar 15:19
- elarablair favorited Multi Colored Tights 23 Feb 21:45
Here's the recipe for the 3 colors I mixed:
2Tbs Yellow + 1/4 tsp Kelly Green + 2 c. Hot Water
1tsp Fuchsia + 2 c. Hot Water
1 tsp Purple + 2 c. Hot Water
1/2 c. Black (undiluted in small separate container)
These tights are a nylon/spandex blend. If you try it with a cotton blend, then dissolve about a 1/4 cup of salt in each color. This maximizes color retention after washing.
Dunk bottom 1/3 in the yellow/green.
Dunk middle 1/3 in the fuchsia.
Dunk top 1/3 in purple.
Try to flatten the tights as best you can in a glass dish and brush with the undiluted black in a few random places.
Cover this dish with plastic wrap and nuke on HIGH in the microwave to set the dye.
Wash 'em and wear 'em.
VOILA!! You're done!
Here's the whole colorful shebang on one page to make it easy.
Give it a go, why not?