Using the template, I cut out all the pieces to make my Mr. Tux!
I've lost a few photos but I started by stuffing his feet and arms ready to be sewn on the body. I then sewn the belly together and attached it together onto the sides of the penguin, following with sewing on the feet and arms.
Sewing the belly part on to the sides of the penguin was the hardest for me as its a funny shape but I managed to do it after a while!
This is another view (inside out) of the belly after it was sewn onto the penguin.
I then had to sew on the beak and stuff it as I went. From there I sewed up the back of the penguin together and stuffed him along the way. The bottom was easiest as it just had to be sewn up with stuffing inside.
His arms stuck out with this pattern but I decided to just make a little stitch on the inside of his arm to the body on the side so they would stay down. I also added on the eyes afterwards as I forgot about them! Else I would of stitched his eyes on before sewing the back of the penguin up.