This is my take on Cute Monster Nails by Gabi Cupcakes :)
So I recently seen Gabi Cupcakes how to on Cute Monster Nails and I fell in love and I knew I had to create my own little monsters. Thanks Gabi Cupcakes. Enjoy :D And remember they don't have to be perfect they are monsters silly!!!
- CookieBird Lover added Monster Nails My Version Of Cute Monster Nails :)> to Nail painting 28 Jun 06:49
- Jessica A. favorited Monster Nails My Version Of Cute Monster Nails :)> 20 Feb 22:38
- stephanie1313 favorited Monster Nails My Version Of Cute Monster Nails :)> 20 Dec 00:29
- faith m. commented on Monster Nails My Version Of Cute Monster Nails :)> to I really like this 13 Nov 01:41
- faith m. favorited Monster Nails My Version Of Cute Monster Nails :)> 10 Nov 03:55
- Kristina L. favorited Monster Nails My Version Of Cute Monster Nails :)> 21 Oct 23:50
First apply the base coat of the nail polish color of choice. Or polishes if you feel like being fancy :D and of course paint your nails. I did three coats to make it nice and bright. I applied drying drops after each coat to speed up the process and if not I would have smudged them some way or another.
Next use your white nail polish and make a dot (or two or more if you wish) on each nail for the eyes.
Take your black nail polish dab it on a piece of paper so you have a small puddle of it (do this with all of the polishes your will have to be using with a toothpick). Get a toothpick or the tool of choice and dab it in your little puddle and dot it right in the center of your white dots.
Use your toothpick and black nail polish again to make a line (it can be jaggedy or crooked too) under the eye for the mouth. It doesn't have to be straight It looks better not perfect because they are monsters.
Now for the teeth. I had a nail art brush which I used for this but you can still use the toothpick method. Just make triangles wherever you please along the black line. You can go back with the black and touch up if you got some white on the black.
Lastly For the fun part. Take a different (or a couple different) colors and your toothpick or tool and make dots everywhere on the your monsters faces. If you like you can apply a clear coat. And again drying drops if you please. Now you can have fun playing with and showing off your newly made monsters. I hope you enjoy :) and I wanna see pics of your monsters!!