When you don't know what kind of present to give someone, there's always money to give so they can go out and buy their own present. However, I hate just handing an envelope with the money in it. I usually at least make a card to go with it.
This time I wanted to fold the money into a butterfly and came up with the idea to put the butterfly on a plushy flower.
Here's how to fold the butterfly from two money bills. Step 1-6 should be followed for each bill to. Step 7-9 are for both bills together.
1) Get your bill
2) Fold it so that you get a square. A 10 Euro bill is not 2 squares wide so I had to measure it out.
3) Fold the square diagonally
4) Fold the center point over the straight folded edge. (I rotated my bill to do this)
5) Take the right corner and fold it upwards, but not past the middle of your bill. (see picture)
6) Repeat step 5 for the left side.
7) Turn your two wings like on the picture.
8) Make them touch.
9) Flip over and put a piece of Scotch tape to hold the wings together