About this project
Graduation is almost here. My niece Samantha is graduating! I took her senior portraits for her. She is so beautiful. I thought it would be a great gift to make her a mini album with her special photos. Let’s get started.
You Will Need
- Some Mini Album Templates will make this project was easier, I used Hybrid Album Shapes by Mrs. Wresh Designs Images
- A digi kit; I used the beautiful, inspiring kit called Sky’s the Limit by Skittles and Scraps and MKC Creations Images
- Your photo editing Computer Program
- A Printer And Some Photo Paper
- Sanding Block
- Some thing to make a hole like a Crop A Dile or a nail
You first step is to design your Mini Album pages in Photo Shop. The Hybrid Album Shapes Templates make this so easy! Just clip your papers and pictures to the shape with a clipping mask and embellish as you please with your digital elements.
You are designing a book, which means you pages will go back to back…so, you can really have all your pages going the same way. This was my little learning process. I had to go back into PSE and redesign 3 of my pages by rotating the template to go the opposite way. Here is my second set of prints. Now we’re cooking!