Recycled butterfly art
Supplies for this project include: butterfly templates, permanent markers, milk/water jug(s)and scissors. Cut out pieces of plastic from the milk or water jugs and trace the desired butterfly using a permanent marker. Once tracing is complete color the butterfly using permanent markers. You can create a mobile, or stained glass type of window art. i have used the butterflies as gift tags and party decorations. But these beauties can be used to make bookmarks...garlands the possibilities are endless.
- dona l. added Milk Jug Butterflies to like to try 29 Nov 07:35
- Louisa R. favorited Milk Jug Butterflies 17 Nov 01:54
- Ada B. added Milk Jug Butterflies to Smart Ideas 14 Apr 12:42
- Sarai B. favorited Milk Jug Butterflies 08 Apr 06:01
- Sarai B. added Milk Jug Butterflies to To-make list 08 Apr 06:01
- Sarai B. added Milk Jug Butterflies to wedding deco ideas 08 Apr 06:01
- emilyw24 favorited Milk Jug Butterflies 30 Mar 02:55
- Morgan F. favorited Milk Jug Butterflies 22 Mar 23:54
- Dame Keyz replied to a comment on her project Milk Jug Butterflies 19 Jan 16:05
- Brandi M. favorited Milk Jug Butterflies 27 Nov 18:26
Dame Keyz posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!