This tee is to D.I.Y. for!
At www.newyorkdesignshop.com you can get all the supplies for this tee! I was inspired by Michael Jackson's military style of course...and I'm proud to say this is one of New York Design Shop's absolute favorites!
Visit http://www.newyorkdesignshop.com/how-to-guide/articles/military-tee for ALL the supplies!
- srslyjc favorited Military Tee 20 Sep 19:12
- InterpretThat favorited Military Tee 28 Feb 10:34
- SexyMonie S. favorited Military Tee 21 Feb 20:04
- Modern Myth Angel favorited Military Tee 19 Sep 09:49
- zoegirl221 added Military Tee to Decorations 20 Jul 06:37
- Jenna C. favorited Military Tee 11 Apr 17:30
- Nora E. added Military Tee to Projects to try 05 Apr 18:49
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Military Tee 22 Nov 22:21
- ohohroseann favorited Military Tee 19 Oct 13:35
- orenintre favorited Military Tee 20 Aug 11:45
Gather Materials and plug in your iron. Cut four 6" pieces of glitter stripping (for a more dramatic look, cut more strips so you can concentrate the motif). Lay strips down on 2 1/2" apart as shown above. If you cut more than four strips, reduce space between them to 1 1/2" or 2".
Place piece of printer paper over glitter stripping. Press iron over it for 25-30 seconds.
Place military appliques alongside stripping at edge of each row. Place printer paper over appliques and iron for 25-30 seconds each.
Place an applique at each shoulder seam. Place printer paper over each and repeat iron-on process for 25-30 seconds.
Turn shirt inside-out and repeat iron-on process on the back of stripping and appliques, for extra reinforcement (can't have your military badges falling off mid-drill, can you?)
Let the applique adhesive dry completely, and try it on!
Accessories to go with available at: