Based on Mario Quilt Block by athenamat
This is the first quilt I made and took about two weeks... counting that I couldnt work on it during the day and only at night.
I got a lot of fabric (the fabric was called cotton knits from Jo-ann fabrics), here are the amounts in inches of fabric to make about 2 of the mario figures:
Red: 12 x 64
Ivory: 12 x 61
Brown: 14 x 62
Black: 23 x 62
and then for the backrounds I had to run to the store to get more so I dont exactly know the measurements for that
each square was 2 x 2 and when sewn, i sewed a quarter inch or each together. If it helps any, I started from the top and from left to right with the squares . Then once the line was done, I moved on the the next strip until they were all completed. Afterwards I grabbed two strips and made sure they lined up in order to made the picture and put a pin in each square to hold both fabrics together. I used black thread for the entire blanket.
If you have any questions on how to make it or anything at all message me or leave a comment here :)
You Will Need
Jennifer posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!