Make cute ribbon hair bow step by step
Ribbon bow ideas and creations for you! No sewing is required for the cute hair bows; whereas we'll be using a hot melt gun. Well, let me show you how cute hair bows could be made in such an easy way.
No much expense you will pay for the ribbon bow. You just need to prepare satin ribbons in different widths and a mere hair clip. Probably you have already had scissors and hot melt gun at home. Definitely you would rather prefer more cost-effective cute hair bows than buy one from stores. Not surprisingly you will love this do-it-yourself hair clip.
- Kinnaro K. favorited Make Cute Ribbon Hair Bow Step By Step 15 Nov 05:36
- Gaby Skittles favorited Make Cute Ribbon Hair Bow Step By Step 11 Oct 07:04
- SilverLupe favorited Make Cute Ribbon Hair Bow Step By Step 15 May 07:54
- Namie Y. favorited Make Cute Ribbon Hair Bow Step By Step 23 Nov 16:53
- Jessica A. favorited Make Cute Ribbon Hair Bow Step By Step 19 Sep 23:32
Cut out two white ribbons in different lengths: one is 20cm and the other is 18cm; fold the two strips and stick two ends junction with double-sided tape; move the taped place to the center. Place the longer ribbon below the shorter one; tightly tie a thread in the center of the two ribbons. White ribbon bow is made. Make a pink bow with 60cm by 16mm ribbon; secure the center with a thread.
Glue the pink bow; lay the pink bow onto the white bow by tying a thread in the center. Wrap the center of bow with a pink ribbon for good looking. Stick a hair clip at the back of the bow with hot melt gun.