Quick and easy earrings you could make with things you might have around the house.
- delusionsofpurple favorited Magazine Earrings 25 Feb 06:35
- laceituplove favorited Magazine Earrings 14 Dec 05:51
- Julie A. added Magazine Earrings to to make 30 Nov 17:31
- julylovesjohnson added Magazine Earrings to Bucket list 08 Jun 03:49
- julylovesjohnson added Magazine Earrings to Bucket list 08 Jun 03:47
- Gabby S. favorited Magazine Earrings 07 May 21:33
- Anne B. added Magazine Earrings to To-make list 21 Apr 09:32
- piefacetoldmeso added Magazine Earrings to dance camp 15 Apr 23:37
- Diane R. favorited Magazine Earrings 30 Mar 08:02
- Shelynn T. added Magazine Earrings to Things I`ll Make Eventually 21 Mar 04:35
Grab some magazines you might have around.
Cut out desired image.
Pencil in size of your clipping and cut out the cardboard.
Glue one side of your cardboard and attach the image.
Paint the back and sides of your earring.
Punch a hole with a needle on the very top.
Take your earring hook and open the bottom with a pair of pliers. Slide in the hook and close it again.
And then your done!