1. Fold mag. cover into thirds depending on how you want your clutch to fold. I like to have the top fold of clutch to be a little shorter than the bottom.
2. Unfold and place in plastic paper protector.
3. Place felt (I try to pick a color that matches some part of the mag. cover but it doesn't matter) on back of plastic protector on the outside.
4. Sew all (paper protector, magazine cover, and felt) all together on all for sides.
5. Trim away any excess protector and or felt on edges.
6. Fold up bottom part of clutch (felt will be inside, magazine cover outside)and sew the two sides to where the fold ends.
7. Fold top part of clutch down and place velcro tab in middle and secure.