a great way to recycle your old magazines into a useful item!
I saw these for sale at San Deigo Zoo on the summer holidays for like $20 and I decided I could make them instead so, I did! I bet that's a typical thought for a crafty gal like us =]
- Diana B. added Magazine Bowls to crafts 27 Sep 15:34
- Caz M. favorited Magazine Bowls 26 Aug 17:10
- Doreen N. favorited Magazine Bowls 25 Aug 08:42
- Micah Ella S. added Magazine Bowls to handmade crafts 20 Jul 14:39
- Lisa Dawn Perry added Magazine Bowls to Paper Projects 18 Jun 14:15
- Lisa Dawn Perry favorited Magazine Bowls 18 Jun 14:14
- Mary M. favorited Magazine Bowls 20 May 05:00
- Gemma F. favorited Magazine Bowls 20 Apr 13:46
- Dee D. added Magazine Bowls to misc 06 Feb 21:15
- Sally H. favorited Magazine Bowls 30 Dec 19:38
Keep repeating the previous step until you have a big enough disk.
The size really depends on how big you want your bowl... mine is about 25cm wide.
Now you have to take your disk and pull the top up and move it around until you have your desired bowl shape. Try using a real bowl as a guide.
(Im really bad at explaining stuff)